Zeaware’s founders have a long history of providing solutions to enterprise customers. Overtime that noticed a gap in the market where organisations were undertaking digital transformation projects and moving workloads to the cloud, but finding that gaps in the cloud offerings were making this harder, more costly and more difficult than expected.
Zeaware was founded to address this gap, to provide solutions to accelerate transformation and the move to cloud, by providing quality cloud native software that enriches the customer journey.
As part of this vision we have established the following mission statement:
Zeaware’s mission is to be a trusted supplier of quality enterprise software that enables our customers to leverage data to make better decisions.
What this means is that we have a goal of building an enterprise software company that produces software our customers value, trust and rely on to accelerate their digital projects. This includes the move to cloud and cloud native, where many gaps in the ecosystem currently make this more difficult that it should be.
We have recently defined Zeaware’s mission statement, which is to be a trusted supplier of quality enterprise software that enables our customers to leverage data to make better decisions.
As part of this we have defined our mission values as:
- Quality - Do what we do well, produce quality products that our customers have a good experience with and trust.
- Focus – We are building a business for the long term and decisions are made to reflect this. Short term wins should not compromise long term success.
- Harmony – Computers should do tasks that computers do best, and people should do the tasks that people do best. AI and automation should be people centric and bring harmony.
- Diversity – Diversity generates perspective, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. Lack of diversity disadvantages business and the community.
- Enjoy – We all spend a lot of our life working, we want to make that experience as enjoy and fun as possible. Both for our team and our customers.
Mission values are really about aiding decision making for the business, when face with key decisions we can align options with our values and make the decision as to what will best deliver on these outcomes. We expect all of our team to align with thes values and customer should witness these values in actions in the decisions we make, but also in our approach and how we engage.
Finally we would like to thank you for coming on this journey with us, it will be an exciting journey!